Private Group Tours
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER A PRIVATE GROUP TOUR?
- Team building
- Weekend activity
- Ladies day out
- School field trips
IMPORTANT PRIVATE GROUP TOUR INFORMATION
Please read the following carefully before submitting a Private Group Tour request form on the right
- All details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group tour organizer and Rochester Food Tours.
- All private group food tours are 3 hours in length and cannot be shortened.
- May be able to accommodate other days besides usual days of Friday or Saturday
- Private group tours are the exact same experiences as the Public Tours only in a private setting.
- Maximum number of tour participants is 15
- Rochester Food Tours will try to accommodate any particular requirements or dietary restrictions of your private group event.
- Private Group Food Tours are held rain or shine.
PRIVATE GROUP PRICING & RESERVATIONS
- Private group tour tickets are sold at the same price as public tours.
- A tour guide gratuity fee of 18% will be included in your total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s).
- No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
- Private Group Tour tickets that are sold less than 15 days from agreed tour date require full payment to hold a specific date, tour route and time.
- Private Group Tour tickets purchased more than 15 days from agreed tour date require a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total invoice paid via credit card to hold an agreed upon date, time slot(s), and tour guide(s).
- Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) paid via credit card are due 10 days prior to the event.
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Please refer to the FAQ page for further information. We will answer all of your questions by phone or email once we receive the completed Private Tour Request Form.
NEXT STEPS: BOOKING A PRIVATE GROUP TOUR
Upon completing the Private Group Tour Request Form located to the right, a representative from Rochester Food Tours will contact the Tour Organizer within 1-2 business days.